The Log House
Built in 1936, in the tradition of an Adirondack Great Camp, our main lodge features:
- Primary meeting space with seating for up to 80 people and equipped with AV equipment.
- Reception area
- Dining Room, seating capacity 100
- Two lounges, also used as meeting rooms
- Full kitchen and bar services
- High speed internet access
- Computer and printer facilities
- Sixteen guest rooms, the front nine rooms have balconies with a lake and mountain view.
- TV Room
- Game Room (billiards, games)
Perched in a grove of beautiful birch trees, this guest room building is approximately one hundred yards from the Log House.
- Five king-sized guest rooms
- Spacious new meeting room with seating up to twenty.
- Outdoor deck for meeting breaks, and a beautiful forest view.
- Kitchenette facilities available for whole house rentals
The Ski Shop/Adventure Center
A more informal meeting area, the Adventure Center is located at the head of our trail system, has capacity for up to 35 people and serves as a great venue for team building sessions and recreational activities.
The Tea House
The Tea House is located approximately two hundred yards from the Log House and is our newest and most contemporary accommodation.
- Four well appointed guest rooms, each with whirlpool bathtubs.
- Each room equipped with a TV, air conditioning, refrigerator and microwave.