Nurture Productivity at Garnet Hill
Team building is an ongoing process designed to help groups work as a cohesive unit. Ideally team members share expectations for accomplishing group tasks, and trust and support one another while respecting individual differences. Good team building activities foster cohesiveness and productivity. Like any individual, a team has a life of its own that you have to regularly nurture and maintain.
Good team-building activities help unite employees around common goals and generate greater productivity. Without them a unified team, an organization is limited to the progress and effort each individual can make alone.
Team Building Activities
- 30 miles of hiking trails with direct access to Adirondack Park wilderness areas.
- Mountain biking on trail system with both single and double track trails.
- Destination hikes to abandoned garnet mine and other local attractions.
- Swimming in pristine Thirteenth Lake.
- Canoeing or kayaking on Thirteenth Lake.
- Guided nature hikes.
- Whitewater rafting in nearby Hudson River.
- Numerous mountain climbing trails to choose from offering all levels of difficulty.
- Campfires on the lawn overlooking the lake in the evenings.