Ski All Season at Garnet Hill
If you are going to ski eight times or more, then purchasing a nordic season pass may be the way to go. Along with full trail access you will be entitled to a nice list of additional savings and perks. Download a 2015 – 2016 Season Pass Order Form or call (518) 251-2444 and we will be happy to help you obtain your season pass.
- Unlimited access to 55K trail network
- Unlimited shuttle bus rides—from Rogers and Schoolhouse Road
- One free ski tune for each pass holder
- Sticky snow? Ask shop staff for a free coating of Maxi-Glide
- Skier Appreciation Party with complimentary food & drink!
- Nordic Partner Program
Nordic Partner Program DetailsBring your season pass to other nordic centers around the northeast to experience their trails and amenities at significantly discounted prices. Just show them your Garnet Hill season pass and they will recognize you as a participating member and provide you with a discount. A complete list of all participating locations will be sent to all pass holders along with details of the specific discounts are available at each nordic center. In addition to 50% off on trail passes, many centers will also offer discounts on equipment. Check with your destination of interest for details.
Current list of participating nordic centers offering 50% off on trail passes:
- Carter’s XC Ski Centers, Oxford and Bethel ME
- Dexter’s Inn Trails, Sunapee, NH
- Fort Kent Outdoor Center, Fort Kent ME
- Garnet Hill Lodge, North River, NY
- Gunstock Nordic Center, Gilford NH
- Hilltop Nordic Center, Richmond MA
- Kingdom Trails, East Burke VT
- Maple Corner Farms, Granville MA
- Mount Van Hoevenberg, Lake Placid NY
- Notchview, Windsor MA
- Ski Mont Tremblant, Mont Tremblant Quebec
- Weston Ski Track, Boston MA
Nordic Ski Season Passes 2015-2016
|Pass||Age||Until Nov 30||After Nov 30|